Monday, March 4, 2013

All Natural Peanut Butter


Here is probably the easiest swap you can make when going processed free - choose a better peanut butter!  I promise a natural PB will still be satisfying and you won't miss the added chemicals or sugar.  Plus, you can find this in the regular grocery store - no need to go out of your way.  My kids have never mentioned noticing a difference when I give this to them in sandwiches, as a side for dipping apples or celery, or even just as a straight spoonful.  How's that for not feeling deprived?  I am not particular about the brand.  You just have to read the ingredients and there should really only be two - peanuts and salt.  Absolutely no sugar!  Most of these peanut butters you have to stir once you open then store in the refrigerator, but I find that they don't really separate after that.  Try this out for sure because anywhere you can cut sugar is worth your good health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment