Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fudgesicles


I'm posting this recipe right on the heels of my last post because the recipe is the same.  The only difference is that don't eat the chocolate avocado pudding right after you make it, you freeze it!  This makes the most decadent, creamy, rich, and satisfying fudgesicle you've ever had.  I think they are SO much better than anything you buy in the store which is full of refined sugar and processed junk.  My kids go nuts over these and love taking part in making them which I think really helps when it comes to teaching them about healthy foods.  This is a treat, but it boasts wonderfully healthy ingredients like, avocados (full of vitamins, minerals, protein, healthy fats, and fiber) and cocoa powder (the number one antioxidant food in the world.)  Let's hear it for chocolate, creamy, and delicious all being part of a healthy diet!

(Here is the link to the recipe)



No comments:

Post a Comment